How funny to click on your shoe blog and see the very shoes on my feet. I'm wearing them with white and black stripes today and feeling about as French as one can feel a couple thousand miles away from Paris...
I love these... red, the buckle...love them!
Wow, that is a ton of shoes! Shoes are so great...too bad i can't find any that don't hurt these days! what are your most comfortable shoes?
Post a Comment
3 comments:
How funny to click on your shoe blog and see the very shoes on my feet. I'm wearing them with white and black stripes today and feeling about as French as one can feel a couple thousand miles away from Paris...
I love these... red, the buckle...love them!
Wow, that is a ton of shoes! Shoes are so great...too bad i can't find any that don't hurt these days! what are your most comfortable shoes?
Post a Comment